Wednesday, February 8, 2023

School life essay 300 words

School life essay 300 words

Essay on My Dream in 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Words for Students,Start Your WordPress Blog

WebJan 20,  · My School Essay Words An institution where higher education is taught is commonly called a school, University College, or University. Most countries have WebQ1. What is the best thing about school life? A1. The best thing about school life is that we don’t have any burden on our shoulders. All we have to do is eat, sleep, and, study. WebEssay on My School – Teachers, Schedule and Conclusion – Essay 3 ( Words) Introduction: My school is situated in the foothills of Yercaud in Salem district, Tamil WebMar 14,  · A word essay is a page of text where a clear argument or topic is outlined and explored with examples, evidence, and details. A word essay can be WebMay 18,  · Life is a mixture of ups and downs and one who has life must have seen various colours of life. Sometimes the colours are vivid and bright and sometimes they ... read more




Every year, my school organises an annual cultural festival which lasts for two days. Many cultural events take place within these two days like singing, dancing, debate competition, etc. I love to participate in a poem writing competition every year, and many times I have won prizes as well. Every year, the toppers of our school get awarded on this annual cultural day and we all students love to participate in various events of the annual cultural day. We also have school assemblies in our Auditorium. Sometimes the students from other schools come and participate in the different competitions organised in our schools. These events are called inter-school competitions. These events are very good as we get to learn new things from other students and make many new friends.


Apart from the annual cultural day, my school is famous for organising one of the biggest annual sports meets. I love this annual sports meet because sports are my favourite. In this annual sports meet, various sports competitions are organised, and almost 50 schools participate in these competitions and win multiple titles. Me, my friends, and our seniors also participate in these competitions and make our school proud by winning in them. The biggest reason behind the success and fame of my school is our Principal Sir. He is 50 years old, yet very active and disciplined.


He has an attractive personality, and his knowledge is commendable. He loves all the students and always spare some time from his busy schedule to monitor the progress of all the students. I admire his personality and principles. We all are fortunate to have him as our Principal. Principal sir awards the students who participate and win in different cultural and sports events. He has a good memory and remembers the name of every child. The students feel proud when Principal sir calls them by their names. After each term, assessments are also being conducted in the school. The teachers prepare us for these assessments, and the results are also shared with the parents. The assessment is a good system as students understand the learning gaps and can work on them. The teachers are very helpful as they assist the students wherever it is required.


I love my school and my school life. Every day I learn new things here and enjoy it with my friends. All my teachers love me and always support me. I have learned discipline and punctuality from my teachers, and it will help me a lot in my future. I am proud to be a student at this school, and I will always miss my school after leaving it. My school life has taught me many things and given me some best friends who will be my friends forever. I wish all the success to my school and love everything about my school life. Read school life essay for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Know more about an essay on school life in English for students in words. Learn short essay on school life. School life is the most important period of human life as this is the time when an individual learns the basic values of life and start understanding the challenges of life.


School life forms the basis of our future life as we come across various situations and learn to face them with different aspects. Teachers play an important role in our school life as they are the one who teaches us to learn new things and help us understand the truths of life. Everyone wishes to go back to their school life when they are adults as school life is the most carefree and enjoyable life of a person. My English teacher is a south-Indian whereas my science teacher is a highly reputed lady who came from America and settled in India a few years ago. She is a visiting faculty and teaches us out of her passion for the teaching job. The students in my school belong to different types of families. Some are from a very simple family. And some are from highly reputed and educated families.


For example, the parents of one of my classmates are scientists and parents of another classmate are lecturers. But all the students are treated equally in my school and this is what makes me really proud of my school. My school has a three-floor building. All the classrooms here are large and well-maintained. They are always clean. Huge windows in the class allow sufficient sunlight into the rooms. In summers, we also use the air conditioning in the school as the climate here is quite hot and humid. We also have a huge playground in the school where our daily assembly and all the other activities take place.


In the morning assembly, everything is organized by the students only. From playing the instruments to reading the news and helping students make a line to their classrooms, students take care of all the tasks. It is a day-boarding school. So, all the children get their breakfast and lunch from the school mess itself. The meals served here is hot and fresh. You can get extra servings as many times as you like. Although in the beginning, it was new to my taste buds, I started to like the Oriya cuisine very soon. There are many extra-curricular activities taught to the students here. To name some, we have a traditional Oriya dance class.


Then, there are self-defense classes and an additional class to learn a foreign language of your choice. Discipline and cleanliness form a great part of my school culture. Every day, the seniors form a group for hygiene checking of the juniors. The responsibility of each senior student is fixed. From the shoes to nails and clean dress, everything is checked properly. The classes in my school start from play way and up to standard Sincerity and punctuality are the key habits of my school. Even the teachers and kids from the lower classes come to school on time and follow every rule. Once we get inside the school premises, it is not allowed for us to talk in our mother tongue. All the students have to talk to each other in English. And the rules about it are very strict.


Though it may sound a severe rule, it has improved our spoken English in a great way. Our principal likes discipline but she also shows us a lot of affection and warmth. The students can directly go to her for sharing their problems. She also makes sure that we enjoy the teaching of our teachers and not get bored. That is why occasional trips are arranged for us to explore the nearby cities, which I enjoy a lot. I also look forward to the annual sports day organized at my school. There are so many sports activities to cheer us up and keep our mind and body healthy. I also participate in the annual functions of my school. It is organized at the biggest auditorium in Bhubaneswar. We practice for several days before the final performance on the stage.


Last year, my classmates and juniors made my birthday so special. My desk was filled with gifts and greeting cards. They showered me with so much love and affection. When I was new here, all my classmates were very helpful and made it easy for me to settle here without much of a problem. With time, I have learned to read and write the basic words and sentences in the language. Our school also introduced us to the habit of writing and sharing letters with our pen-pals. My school has taught me many valuable such as to help others, to not make fun of others, respecting the elders and loving the young ones.


Over time, I have collected many precious memories here and feel grateful to God for allowing me such a rich learning environment. I would always love my school and no matter where I go, I will always be proud of it all my life. My School. Get FREE Work-at-Home Job Leads Delivered Weekly! Join more than 50, subscribers receiving regular updates! Plus, get a FREE copy of How to Make Money Blogging! Message from Sophia! Like this post? You must be logged in to post a comment. About Us Home About Project Testimonials Contact Us. Facebook Twitter. Essay on My School — Essay 2 Words.


Sign Up. I would love to hear from you and read your comments on this article. Let me know what you think about this article. Is it helpful to you? Your comments and suggestions will serve as an inspiration and learning platform for me. Regards, Sophia. Here are a few recommended articles for you to read next: Essay on Success Essay on My Best Friend Essay on Solar Energy Essay on Christmas. Essay on Why Plastic Bags Should be Banned. Essay on My Best Friend. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Do not sell my personal information. Cookie Settings Accept. Manage consent. Close Privacy Overview This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.


Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Necessary Necessary. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.


These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Cookie Duration Description cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional 11 months The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". cookielawinfo-checkbox-others 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.


The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". It does not store any personal data. Functional Functional. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Performance Performance. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Analytics Analytics.


Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Advertisement Advertisement.



Read school life essay for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Know more about an essay on school life in English for students in words. Learn short essay on school life. School life is the most important period of human life as this is the time when an individual learns the basic values of life and start understanding the challenges of life. School life forms the basis of our future life as we come across various situations and learn to face them with different aspects. Teachers play an important role in our school life as they are the one who teaches us to learn new things and help us understand the truths of life. Everyone wishes to go back to their school life when they are adults as school life is the most carefree and enjoyable life of a person.


As a student in the school, one is not worried about the worldly things and challenges. Playing games and completing homework are the only important things in school life. Some of the best moments in life are spent in the school such as cracking jokes at each other, having fun during the lunch break, roaming around the school and much more. School life also enhances the competitive spirit of students as they get to learn so many things and try to compete with each other in order to score the highest points in a particular competition.


Our teachers are the pillars to our success and teach us various values during schools such as discipline, kindness, generosity, punctuality and much more. Hence, school life is something that shapes our minds and spirits and encourages us to become better persons in life. Usually, school tournaments, picnics and trips were the most happening parts of the school life and students wait for it all year long to have that innocent pleasure and joy. All students are considered equal in the school and are provided equal opportunities, there is no space for inequality in the school. Therefore, school life is the best life of a person and everyone commemorates it whenever they feel low and depressed in their life. My School Essay. Exploring the Importance and Purpose of School Essay.


Search for:. School Life Essay Read school life essay for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Essay on Leadership ».



My School Essay in English (100, 200, 300, 500 words),Post navigation

WebEssay on My School – Teachers, Schedule and Conclusion – Essay 3 ( Words) Introduction: My school is situated in the foothills of Yercaud in Salem district, Tamil WebJan 20,  · My School Essay Words An institution where higher education is taught is commonly called a school, University College, or University. Most countries have WebMay 18,  · Life is a mixture of ups and downs and one who has life must have seen various colours of life. Sometimes the colours are vivid and bright and sometimes they WebQ1. What is the best thing about school life? A1. The best thing about school life is that we don’t have any burden on our shoulders. All we have to do is eat, sleep, and, study. WebMar 14,  · A word essay is a page of text where a clear argument or topic is outlined and explored with examples, evidence, and details. A word essay can be ... read more



These memories bring a broad smile to my face. My parents are very hopeful and they always tell me that I will make it. Our teachers are so overwhelmed to see us and are curious to know about our accomplishments. It makes me very happy when I recall these memories. Plus, get a FREE copy of How to Make Money Blogging!



We undertake sports activities for an hour after the last period, which gets over at PM. For me, it was a home away from home. We all have many sweet and sour memories of our school. My dream is to help poor people, school life essay 300 words. The classes in my school start from play way and up to standard The teachers prepare us for these assessments, and the results are also shared with the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom writing uk

Custom writing uk Personalised T-Shirts! Design & Order Online,Irresistible Stuff! Design a T-shirt for Men, Women or Kids WebOr you ca...